Countdown to Departure Day

Wednesday 27 April 2011

Old Trafford nets on Sunday 1st May

What day is it? I've lost track of time but we're back home after a great cricketing trip. I'm sure all the Lancashire players will remember the experiences for the rest of their lives!

Dave Leighton has asked me to remind everyone that there is a pre-season nets session for the Lancs Squad on Sunday 1st May. This will also be a good opportunity to reunite items of "lost" kit with players! My son's bag was certainly lighter coming home than going out! Please bring anything you find that you don't recognise or with someone else's name in it!

The Tour has had a "Welcome Back" mention on LCB website

To finish off the Blog I have drafted a "Highlights" page. I've asked Dave for his reflections on the Tour, especially what he thinks the lads gained from it as cricketers and as people. It would be nice if each of them  - and anyone else who wishes to (I already have John Hood's) - could let me have their cricketing and non-cricketing highlights from the Tour. Let me have them on Sunday, by e-mail or by posting a Comment below.

1 comment:

  1. My highlight was watching the boys play under lights at Dover. Not just as this was a very competitive game after some poor opposition previously, but I thought the atmosphere and spectacle was great (and we won!).

    ReplyDelete